Jonny Diercks, ATC
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
My passion in sports medicine comes from a love for athletics. I enjoy connecting with my patients on a personal level and supporting their goals on the path to full function.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, University of Northern Iowa, 2012
- Master of Science in Health and Sport Sciences, University of Memphis, 2013
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainer’s Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Outside of TRIA, I enjoy watching and attending sporting events. I love listening to music, going to movies, boating, and spending time with family and friends.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.