Julia McBrien, MOTR/L
Hand Occupational Therapist
Bloomington - TRIA
I enjoy being a hand therapist as it allows me to be creative and problem solve to help people recover from chronic injuries, acute injuries, and a variety of surgeries. I am grateful to have a job working with people one-on-one to achieve their goals and to return to valued activities.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation, Courage Kenny, Abbott Northwestern, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Melrose, Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
- Hand therapy, TRIA, Woodbury, Minnesota
- Swim Instructor
- Yoga Instructor, RYT- 200
- American Society of Hand Therapy
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Minnesota Occupational Therapy Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.