Julie A.Switzer, MD
Regions Hospital / TRIA Orthopedics St. Louis Park
I've had a love of science since I was a child. I grew up believing I would someday be a physician and that belief never wavered. I became an orthopaedic surgeon because I love the focus of surgery and find it especially gratifying to be able to restore function and comfort to my patients.
- Residency in Orthopaedic, Surgery University of Washington 1999
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine, Vail Valley Medical Center 2000
- Medical School, Stanford University 1994
- Internship in Surgery, University of Washington 1995
- Am Bd of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS)
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society (MOS)
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF)
- The American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR)
- American Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA)
- Fragility Fracture Network (FFN)
- I enjoy spending my free time with my husband and daughter. We like to run, cook, read and walk our dogs.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.