Julie Sundberg, OTR/L, CHT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
As an occupational therapist specializing in upper extremity injuries. I work with all ages. I see a variety of upper extremity problems, use a variety of treatment techniques and address the problems patients may be experiencing with daily activities. I have a particular interest in splinting, manual therapy, scleroderma and improving patient education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Occupational Therapy, College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN
- Neurodevelopmental Treatment Certified
- American Occupational Therapy Certification Board
- Hand Therapy Certification: Hand Therapy Certification Comission
- In my spare time I enjoy walking, dog training, rollerblading, and time with family and friends.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.