Justin Nicol, PT, DPT, OCS
St. Paul - TRIA / Woodbury - TRIA
My main goal as a physical therapist is to encourage my patients to understand the vested interest they have in their health. I aim to be the best part of their day, every day, as they go through the rehabilitation process and to be a positive light in understanding their bodies, perception of pain and help return them to the activities that keep them living life to the fullest. I also continue to coach, play and teach hockey giving me a unique perspective of the demands of the sport which is a major interest for me, and I contribute to TRIA’s Physical Therapy coverage for the Minnesota Wild.
- B.A. Interdepartmental Studies with Entrepreneurial Certificate – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- Physical Therapist, Minnesota Wild
- Spending time with wife and 7 month old son, playing/coaching hockey, Trap and skeet shooting and time on the lake.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.