Kate Bisciglia, CO
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I am an Orthotist and have been with Park Nicollet for 7 years. I feel it is important to actively listen, creating a sense of understanding of the needs of my patients. I love being part of a team and working with others to accomplish a common goal – providing patient-centered care. Using ten years of experience as a therapist, I am a collective partner to physicians, nurses and physical therapists. Areas that I specialize in are cranial remolding helmets, and braces for the lower extremity and spine.
- Associate of Applied Science - Physical Therapist Assistant, St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, Metropolitan State University, Minneapolis, MN
- Graduate Orthotic and Prosthetic Program, Northwestern University; Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Certified Orthotists, American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics
- License Orthotist, State of Minnesota
- I was born and raised in Minnesota. I enjoy making memories at the cabin with my family, reading and spending lots of time at the Minnesota State Fair.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.