Kayla Uptagrafft, LAT, ATC
Bloomington - TRIA
I have a passion for athletic training and helping athletes return back to their playing field. This passion started with my love for sports at a young age and grew when I found a way to help others and still stay involved in athletics. I am grateful to have this opportunity at Minneapolis Patrick Henry High School. Not only am I working to get student athletes back to sport, but educating them about what their injury is and how to avoid re-injury with preventative measures and proper nutrition.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD (2012)
- Masters of Education in Adult and Organizational Leadership, Midland University, Fremont, NE (2016)
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers Association
- Outside of athletic training I enjoy finding new recipes on Pinterest and trying those out, even if my family doesn’t always find them enjoyable. I also enjoy playing and/or watching sports, especially all the Minnesota sports teams.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.