Kelsey Gleich, MS, LAT, ATC
I chose to be an athletic trainer because of my love of sports. I am an avid soccer player and fan, cross-country skier and runner. As an athletic trainer at Minneapolis Southwest High School I am able to enjoy sports while being on the sideline helping athletes recover from injuries. Every day, every sport and every season brings new challenges and excitement. I find great fulfillment in helping an athlete through their recovery and succeeding in their sport.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Clarke University, 2012
- Master of Science in Kinesiology, University of Texas-Tyler, 2014
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Training Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Training Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Beyond my life as an athletic trainer I have many passions. I continue to play soccer in adult leagues. I love to bake, sew and read books. One of my favorite things to do is search the bargain bins at Barnes and Noble to discover new authors to read. I also find it extremely exciting to experiment with baking. I love to add new twists to recipes.