Kenneth Dean Olsen, MD
Burnsville - Park Nicollet / Shakopee - Park Nicollet
The basic tenants of my practice philosophy include the following: Treat people the way Mom would have wanted. Honesty matters. The trust of a patient and their family is a precious gift. You are never good enough at what you do that you can't get better tomorrow. An involved, educated patient always has the best chance of obtaining the best possible result.
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Orthopedics, Portland, OR
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
- BS Mathematics, Willamette University, Salem, OR
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Vice Chairman, South Region Park Nicollet Orthopedics
- Medical Director Orthopedics, St. Francis Regional Medical Center
- Minnesota Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- I am originally from Oregon where I did all of my initial orthopedic training. I trained orthopedic residents in the US Navy from 1993 to 1996. I have lived in Minnesota since 1996 and I have truly enjoyed helping patients improve the quality of their lives since that time. I have four amazing children (aren't they always?) that I love dearly. I have a strong interest in computers, technology, and genealogy. I have a passion for the study and implementation of ways to improve the patient experience and clinical results.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.