Kerri Houck, PT, DPT, SCS
Bloomington - TRIA
I am passionate about sports, specifically soccer, and enjoy spending time outdoors camping, hiking, skiing, biking and running. I also enjoy Pilates and yoga to balance my other activities. I became a physical therapist because I believe exercise is medicine.
- Sports Physical Therapy Residency, Gundersen Lutheran Sports Medicine, La Crosse, WI
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Montana
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Northern Arizona University
- Physical Therapy License: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Montana
- Sports Certified Specialist (SCS)- American Board of Physical Therapist Specialties
- Stott Pilates certified instructor Matwork, Reformer
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)- Sports Section Member
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.