Kevin Guiney, MOTR/L, CHT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I am primarily trained as an Occupational Therapist with an additional specialty focus in Hand Therapy. I enjoy addressing orthopedic issues of the hand, wrist, and elbow. I am interested in remediating upper extremity problems with a mix of exercise, soft tissue work, and the fabrication of custom orthoses.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Master of Occupational Therapy, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- I enjoy living an activity lifestyle outside of work, some of my favorite activities include bike racing, paddling, and hockey.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.