Khalid Azzam, MD
HealthPartners Specialty Center St. Paul
I am an orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement, as well as surgical fixation of bone fractures the HealthPartners Specialty Center 435 and Regions Hospital. I am committed to providing compassionate care to my patients based on sound medical knowledge, good clinical judgment and experience. I am a critical thinker who believes that the key to good patient outcomes and great satisfaction is effective communication and mutual trust between the patient and the physician. My ultimate goal from every encounter is shared decision making and a treatment plan that incorporates the patient’s needs, preferences and beliefs.
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Nebraska Medical Center – 2014
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Traumatology: Regions Hospital/UMN Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship – 2020
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction of the Hip, Knee and Shoulder: Midwest Orthopaedics @ Rush – 2015
- Medical School: Cairo University – Egypt 2002
- Am Bd of Orthopaedic Surgery
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.