Kim Waterbury, MS, OTR/L, CHT
Hand Therapy Supervisor
Woodbury - TRIA
When someone sustains an injury or has a chronic condition affecting their hand or arm, every part of their life is often impacted. I strive to provide the best possible care to each patient to help them achieve their goals and get back to the things that matter most to them. I focus on educating and coaching patients through their rehabilitation, providing them the tools they need to maximize their individual outcomes. I enjoy practicing and continuously learning about the complexity of hand therapy.
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts (photography and printmaking), Coe College, Cedar Rapids IA
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- Occupational Therapist Registered, National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist Licensed, Minnesota Department of Health
- Certified in Graston Technique for the Upper Extremity
- Certified Kinesiotape Practitioner
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor/Level I - Titleist Performance Institute
- Board Certified Tai Chi for Rehabilitation Instructor
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- In my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband and family, our two dogs, being outside for anything, and occasionally getting back to my roots in the fine arts.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.