Kyle Abben, DPM
Foot and Ankle Surgeon
TRIA Orthopedics Maple Grove
I am a fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon/podiatrist specializing in comprehensive reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, including total ankle replacement. I am a firm believer in educating patients on their condition(s), giving them the needed information to make informed medical decisions about their care and treatment plan. I have spent years receiving the best training available so that I may serve my patients, improve their pain, and keep them active. I look forward to helping them reach their healthcare goals!
- Residency in Foot and Ankle Surgery, HealthPartners Institute for Educ & Research/Regions Hosp – 2014
- Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Trauma, The Southeast Permanente Medical Group – 2015
- Podiatric Medical School, Des Moines University Podiatric Medicine & Surgery, 2011
- Am Bd of Foot & Ankle Surgery- Foot Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Surgery -Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- My wife and I have three small children that always keep us busy. Outside of work, I love playing with my kids, as well as fishing (especially Walleye), golf, and playing men's league ice hockey. I love to cook, mow the lawn, and run the snow blower! I am an avid Minnesota Wild fan and stick with the Vikings, even though they try my dedication on a weekly basis!
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.