Larik Woronzoff-Dashkoff, MD, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
I am trained in family medicine, but especially enjoy the aspects of primary care that deal with exercise and sports injuries. My added training in sports medicine allows me to help others maintain a health lifestyle, while incorporating my life-long passion for sports with my career.
- Family Practice, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Sports Medicine
- Medical Director, TRIA Acute Injury Clinic
- Team Physician, Roosevelt High School
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- I enjoy spending time with my family, reading and traveling.