Lauren Loberg, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
My background consists of Division I and post collegiate competition, as well as, coaching high school to master level athletes. Because of this, I recognize the demands of high level sports and the dedication athletes have to maintain top performance. I also understand the demands of a fast paced work and home life and the management of injury though this. I specialize in the treatment of runners, swimmers, and cyclists, and enjoy both non-operative and post-operative care.
- Bachelors of Kinesiology, Minor in Coaching, University of Minnesota
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- Graston Technique Certified
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.