Lilian Tang, MS, OTR/L, CHT
Woodbury - TRIA
My special interests are Upper extremity orthopedic rehabilitation, including shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand conditions/injuries, custom upper extremity splinting, musician rehabilitation, myofascial release, kinesiotaping and Graston Technique trained. I have been working as an occupational therapist since 2007. I completed my hand therapy fieldwork at Fairview and I am blessed to have the opportunity to pursue my career as a hand therapist and to work with a great upper extremity rehab team.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- I enjoy running, traveling, anything food related, theater and plays, spending time with friends and family and I also enjoy watching college football!
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.