Linnea Will, MD
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington / TRIA Orthopedics Maple Grove
I enjoy seeing athletes of all ages and levels of competition, from the weekend warrior to the high school athlete to the elite athlete. I treat a variety of non-surgical musculoskeletal complaints including sprains, strains, fractures, concussions, and arthritis. I enjoy partnering with my athletes to get them back to their activities as quickly and safely as possible.
- Residency: United Family Medicine Family Medicine Saint Paul, MN 2013
- Fellowship : University of Hawaii Sports Medicine Honolulu, Hawaii 2016
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN 2010
- Bachelor of Arts: Carleton College Chemistry, Biochemistry Northfield, MN 2004
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine 2013
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
Honors & Awards
- Sports Medicine Certification of Added Qualification 2016
- I grew up in Shoreview, Minnesota and have lived in Minnesota most of my life. My husband and I are excited to now call Plymouth home. We have one dog, Max, who is the sweetest, smartest 65 pound black lab/border collie mix. Outside of work, I enjoy running, golfing, home improvement projects, knitting, fantasy football, and traveling. I also enjoy the opportunity to volunteer as the team physician for Breck High School.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.