Lisa Piropato, PT, DPT, SCS, ATC
Bloomington - TRIA
I enjoy working with athletes of all ages and experience levels. I have a passion for working with runners, golfers, and overhead athletes. My approach to collaborating with my patients is a combination of manual therapy techniques, exercise, and sport-specific functional movement patterns. I personally run, golf, and have a long history of playing softball. I thoroughly enjoy working together with patients to feel confident for return to their activities and lifestyle.
- Gundersen Sports Physical Therapy Residency, Onalaska, WI
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Krannert School of Physical Therapy, University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Sports Clinical Specialist
- In my free time, I enjoy running, biking, golf, and yoga. I also enjoy exposing my son to the outdoors and being active with camping and hiking.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.