Lisa Schniepp, MA, LAT, ATC, FMS, SFMA
Sports Medicine Services Supervisor
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I have had a passion for sports medicine and rehabilitation for as long as I can remember. I love helping people understand how their body moves and what they are truly capable of. I believe educating patients about their injury is a valuable asset to their recovery, especially to prevent them from re-injury. I enjoy not only working with active individuals but also those who want to become active. I am an instructor in the TRIA Fit & Well program where I teach kettlebell classes.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Minnesota State University, Mankato, 1999
- Master of Arts in Exercise Science, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2001
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level II
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- NeuroKinetic Therapy (NKT) Level III
- Graston Technique I
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified (HKC)
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I enjoy anything outdoors including sand volleyball, biking and gardening.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.