Lisa Wasserman, MD
St. Louis Park - Park Nicollet
I enjoy taking care of acute orthopedic problems such as ankle fractures, as well as chronic conditions such as arthritis. I rely on evidence-based medicine to guide my treatment recommendations. My goal is to restore function so that patients can return to their desired level of work and recreational activities. I specialize in orthopedic surgery of the ankle, foot, and lower leg including fractures, arthritis surgery including fusions and ankle replacements, surgery to relieve painful deformities, tendon surgery, and sports related surgeries such as ankle arthroscopy.
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Orthopedic Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Orthopedic Fellowship in Deformity Correction Surgery, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Sports Medicine
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- Canadian Orthopaedic Association
- My interests outside of medicine include rowing and swimming in the summer, and cross-country skiing and curling during the Minnesota winter.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.