Mark Thomas, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon - Joint Replacement
I enjoy treating a wide variety of orthopedic problems. My passion is joint replacement surgery, primarily hip, knee and shoulders and other sports-related injuries. I also have interests in arthroscopic treatment of shoulder and knee injuries.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Best Doctors" (2014)
- I’m a fan of the winter and love winter sports, which is perfect for Minnesota.