Matthew Carlson, MA, LAT, ATC
Sports Medicine Services Supervisor
Bloomington - TRIA
My passion for Sports Medicine revolves around my love of sport and helping individuals prevent and recover from injury. I look forward to assisting and supporting our Outreach Athletic Trainers in the important work they are doing throughout the community.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training/Physical Education K-12, Bethel University, St. Paul, MN (1999)
- Masters of Arts in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN (2009)
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Active Release Techniques- Lower Extremity
- Graston Technique - I
Honors & Awards
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I enjoy camping, backpacking, home remodeling, gardening and spending time with my wife and three young children
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.