Matthew Carlson, MA, LAT, ATC
Sports Medicine Services Supervisor
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
My passion for Sports Medicine revolves around my love of sport and helping individuals prevent and recover from injury. I look forward to assisting and supporting our Outreach Athletic Trainers in the important work they are doing throughout the community.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training/Physical Education K-12, Bethel University, St. Paul, MN (1999)
- Masters of Arts in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN (2009)
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Active Release Techniques- Lower Extremity
- Graston Technique - I
Honors & Awards
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I enjoy camping, backpacking, home remodeling, gardening and spending time with my wife and three young children
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.