Melissa Nesdahl, PA-C
St. Louis Park - Park Nicollet
I enjoy treating all musculoskeletal problems. I also have a strong interest in hand and upper extremity problems, and fracture care. Being a former collegiate athlete, I also have a special interest in sports medicine and have a strong team approach for patient care. I enjoy working with patients of all ages, whether it be non-operative or operative management. My goal is to have patients return to their activities with the highest level of function.
- Bachelors of Arts, Southwest Minnesota State University, Marshall, MN
- Master's of Science Physican Assistant Studies, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- I enjoy spending time with my husband and two daughters. I spend a lot of time coaching my girl's fast pitch softball teams year round and also coach basketball and volleyball. I also enjoy running 1/2 marathons and working out. When we are able to squeeze it in, I love to spend time at our cabin. I love traveling.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.