Michael Hebert, MD
St. Louis Park - Park Nicollet
My goal as an orthopedic surgeon is to help patients stay as active as possible. As a general orthopedic surgeon, I enjoy treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions. I have a special interest in knee and hip replacement surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery, Fairview University Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- BS, St. John's University, Collegeville, MN
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Honors & Awards
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Top Doctors" (2018)
- I believe that staying active is the key to staying healthy. I stay active by running, biking, skiing, golfing, playing tennis and playing basketball.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.