Michelle Gorman-McNerney, MD, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
As a specialist in sports medicine, I am able to lend expertise in helping my patients with sports and orthopedic issues get back to participating in activities they love. I have a special interest in the health of athletes of all ages, and abilities and I enjoy helping them overcome barriers to physical activity and keeping them healthy during ongoing participation in physical activities and sports. I started my training as a family medicine doctor even though I now have a practice that is limited to sports medicine and non-operative orthopedics, I have truly enjoyed the privilege of being a “team doctor” to whole families here at TRIA.
- Family Medicine Residency , University of Minnesota - Methodist Hospital
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, Hennepin County Medical Center - University of Minnesota - Methodist
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Minnesota State High School League Physician
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctors Rising Star" (2017)
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Top Doctors" (2015-2016, 2018)
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.