Michelle Reinink, PT, DPT, OCS, CIMT
Bloomington - TRIA
I have always had an interest in movement and believe that our ability to move without pain is critical to living our fullest lives. It is my privilege to help patients regain the ability to do the activities that are meaningful to them. My approach combines hands-on manual therapy techniques with corrective exercises to help patients move with better mechanics and avoid the recurrence of pain. I believe in empowering patients through education to help them continue leading active, healthy lives.
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified Integrated Manual Therapist
- APTA Certified Clinical Instructor
- Lab Assistant – University of Minnesota Division of Physical Therapy
- Course Instructor—Great Lakes Seminars
- In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, running, travel, and the performing arts.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.