Mike Walsh, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon - Shoulder
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I am board certified and double fellowship trained in shoulder surgery and sports medicine. This dual training has helped me treat athletes and non-athletes with advanced minimally invasive techniques and return them quickly to pain-free function. It is gratifying to see highly motivated athletes and non-athletes alike return to pain-free activity. I am lead author of two ongoing shoulder studies at TRIA on rotator cuff repair, and I am also the lead investigator on a shoulder fracture outcomes study.
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, The Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- Sports Medicine, The Orthopaedic Center, Eden Prairie, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- General Surgery Internship, University of Minnesota Medical School , Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certification in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Missouri State Orthopaedic Association
- American Medical Association
- Jefferson Orthopedic Society-Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Honors & Awards
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Best Doctors" (2015)
- In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, playing baseball, fishing and being outdoors.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.