Nadine Maurer, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Bloomington - TRIA
As a physiatrist, I am able to encompass many of my medical interests. I enjoy the challenge of working with people as they move toward health from spine disorders, arthritic conditions and other musculoskeletal problems. During my Mayo residency, I appreciated the many innovations in this field. I continue to strive to consider new research in my practice, however, academics is only one part of my medical interests. It is the person and the unique difficulties which make my practice fulfilling.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison , WI
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Minnesota Medical Association
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physicians
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.