Nancy Callinan, MA, OTR/L, CHT
Manager, Hand Therapy
Bloomington - TRIA
The human hand is amazing, and the challenges that arise from hand injury or disease can be life altering. I really enjoy helping my patients return to their healthy, active lifestyles after injury or surgery. For each patient, I focus on helping them to understand the anatomy and healing process as it affects their condition, while guiding them on the path to recovery. At TRIA the focus is on the patient. Our team brings the highest level of expertise, combined with care and compassion, working together to achieve great things. In my free time I like to stay active with outdoor activities, family time, and travel.
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Masters in Health and Human Services Administration, St. Mary’s University, Minnesota
- National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Minnesota Occupational Therapy Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.