Nancy Carol Tokar, OTR/L, CHT
TRIA Orthopedics St. Louis Park
Getting the best possible outcome is always my goal for the patient with a hand injury. Working together as a team with the patient is essential. I enjoy educating, providing support and encouragement throughout the healing process. In my years of experience I have learned that when we have injuries it is not just the soft tissue that can prevent progress but also stress and fear of the unknown. I am like the hand therapy “trainer” there to help push, educate and cheer for the best possible outcome.
- Bachelor of Art in Occupational Therapy, College of St. Catherine’s, St. Paul Minnesota
- National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- Certified Therapeutic Pain Specialist
- In my spare time I enjoy being active, playing hockey, walking and quilting.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.