Nicole Stelter, MS, OTR/L, CHT
Hand Therapy Supervisor
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I have always enjoyed helping people. While in college I worked as a personal care attendant during the school year and spent summers working at camps for children with a variety of medical conditions. It was there I found joy in helping people overcome daily obstacles both large and small.
Ten years later, as a hand therapist at TRIA, I still enjoy helping people return to their daily activities and passions. I now focus on upper extremity conditions, helping people understand the healing process, activity modifications and how to best return to their hobbies and sports, as well as their basic daily activities.
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Sciences, College of Saint Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, College of Saint Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Physical Agent Modalities Certified
- Trained in Graston Technique
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.