Nicole Veldkamp, PT, DPT, ATC
TRIA Orthopedics St. Paul
As a physical therapist, I love building relationships with my patients to learn more about their unique stories and partnering with them to help them reach their own goals. I believe that physical therapy treatment is not “one-size-fits-all”, that it should be individualized to each person, and that it should be meaningful and fun! I am passionate about educating patients on how their bodies function and empowering them with the tools to manage their symptoms and continue with activities that are most meaningful to them. I enjoy treating patients of all ages for a variety of conditions, and have special interest in treating lower extremity injuries.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, Bethel University, St. Paul, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, Rochester, MN
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- American Physical Therapy Association
- I enjoy being active outdoors, running, yoga, and reading.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.