Owen Runion, DPT, PT
Sports Physical Therapist
TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury
I believe the human body has an amazing propensity to heal, sometimes it just needs a nudge in the right direction. My extensive education history has all been moving towards the goal of being better able to serve, educate, and help athletes get back to what they enjoy completing. I work to distill down the complex presentations into a simple solution to get you back doing what you want.
- Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine
- Biokinetics, Bethel University; Arden Hills, MN
- Doctor of Physical Therapy; St Catherine’s University; St. Paul, MN
- Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist
- Outside of work I enjoy staying active lifting weights, playing and basketball. I love to learn and am always trying to challenge myself to grow. I relax reading a good book, watching TV shows and movies, exploring what seems like millions of Twin Cities restaurants, and traveling around the world.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.