Patrick Horst, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon - Joint Replacement
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
As an orthopedic surgeon my professional areas of interests are surgical treatments for degenerative conditions of the hip and knees, hip and knee replacements, joint preservation and complex revision hip and knee replacements. I recognize the amount of pain and disability caused by hip and knee arthritis is great. My goal is to help patients regain function, decrease pain and improve their quality of life through education and treatment of degenerative conditions of the knee and hip.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Division of Adult Reconstruction, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Columbia University, New York, NY
Honors & Awards
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctors" 2020
- Running, backpacking, cross country skiing/snowboarding, piano and photography
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.