Patrick M.Morgan, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon - Joint Replacement
Bloomington - TRIA
I am wholly and completely dedicated to the idea that our ability to enjoy life and pursue our passions should not be lost due to hip or knee pain. At work I focus on bringing all the power of academic medicine toward assuring that my patients get the most advanced but also the most effective treatments available anywhere in the world. At TRIA you can find me working closely with the specialists, physical therapists and nurses that make excellence in my patients’ care and experience possible.
- Surgical Internship, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN; 2002
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN;2006
- Joint Preservation, Resurfacing and Replacement, Washington University School of Medicine, 2007
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN; 1997
- Bachelor of Arts in English, University of Minnesota and Kebel College, Oxford University, 1997
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- International Cartilage Repair Society
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Society
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
Honors & Awards
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctor" (2016-2018)
- Mpls. St.Paul Magazine "Top Doctor—Rising Star" (2015)
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Best Doctors" (2017)
- On weekends you can find me outdoors wherever there are trails to run, lakes to paddle, or fish to land.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.