Patrick Michielutti, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury
I have experience working in a wide variety of orthopedic settings; including wellness centers, hospitals, and orthopedic/sports clinics. I have a passion for helping people meet their goals through education and exercise. Being an active person my whole life starting with playing sports as a child, I hope to help others be active and healthy throughout all phases of their lives.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Touro College, Bay Shore, NY
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- First Aid/AED
- Research Physical Therapist at Abbott Northwestern
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- APTA Orthopedic Section
- Golf, travel, watching sports, hiking
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.