Paul Johnson, MD
St. Louis Park - Park Nicollet
My practice focuses on hip and knee replacement surgery including, revision surgery. As Medical Director of Joint Care Services for Health Partners Care Group, I am responsible for delivering the highest quality cutting edge care for joint replacement patients across our entire organization. My real passion, however, is connecting with my patients on a personal level, and helping them maximize their ability to live an active and pain free lifestyle.
- University of California, Davis - Sacramento, California
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical Director, Joint Care Services, HealthPartners Care Group
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Honors & Awards
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Top Doctors" (2018)
- Skiing, golf, and music.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.