Pete Larson, PT, DPT, OCS, MTC
To me, physical therapy is both a science and an art that includes knowing the latest research, but also understanding the unique characteristics, motivations and goals that each person possesses. Through a combination of manual therapy, exercise, goal setting, and coaching, my goal is to help people get out of pain and get back to doing the things they love in life.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Manual Therapy Certification
- Exercising, reading, cooking, spending time with my family and friends, golfing, and following Minnesota sports teams (for better or for worse).