Pete Larson, PT, DPT
TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury
To me, physical therapy is both a science and an art that includes knowing the latest research, but also understanding the unique characteristics, motivations and goals that each person possesses. Through a combination of manual therapy, exercise, goal setting, and coaching, my goal is to help people get out of pain and get back to doing the things they love in life.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Manual Therapy Certification
- Exercising, reading, cooking, spending time with my family and friends, golfing, and following Minnesota sports teams (for better or for worse).
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.