Peter Letoruneau, MD
Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand/Microsugery
Woodbury - TRIA
I chose to specialize in plastic surgery when I was in medical school. While initially I thought I might be a pediatrician or go into family practice, I developed an interest in plastic surgery because I appreciate how technically complex and demanding the field is. I enjoy reconstructing things that aren't working correctly, exploring form and function. My special interests include hand surgery, nerve surgery and microsurgery. As a plastic/hand surgeon, I have the opportunity to work with people of all ages, from children to older adults. I have an informal approach with patients and want them to feel comfortable talking with me and sharing their concerns.
- Plastic Surgery, University of Nevada School of Medicine , Reno, NV
- Surgery, University Hospitals Cleveland Case Medical Center; Cleveland, OH
- Microsurgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine; Pittsburgh, PA
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Hand Surgery, Christine M. Kleinert Institute, Louisville, KY
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Candidate for the American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- In my free time, I have a variety of interests, including cooking and saltwater fishing.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.