Peter Stiles, MD
Pain Management Physician
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
As a physician, I measure success by improvement in patient function. While minimizing pain is critical, analgesia is a means, rather than an end. With the ultimate goal to improve overall quality of life, I work to see my patients reengage in meaningful and fulfilling activities at work and play with family and friends.
- Anesthesiology Internship - University of Michigan Hospitals, Department of Anesthesiology, Ann Arbor, MI, (2009-2010)
- Anesthesiology Residency - University of Michigan, Department of Anesthesiology, Ann Arbor, MI, (2010-2013)
- Pain Medicine, University of Michigan, Dept of Anesthesiology, Division of Pain Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI, (2013-2014)
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, (2009)
- English, Summa Cum Laude, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine Subspeciality - American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Twin Cities Medical Society
- Minnesota Society of Anesthesiologists
- Spine Intervention Society
Honors & Awards
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Top Doctors" (2016-2018, 2020)
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctors" (2020)
- Steve Rummler Hope Network “Champion for a Cause Award” (2020)
- As a father and husband, I love to spend time with my family and enjoy what the Twin Cities have to offer. Running, household handiwork and volunteering are favorite hobbies.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.