Philip Hoffman, DO
Sports Medicine Physician
TRIA Orthopedics Burnsville
One of the things I love about sports medicine is the variety of individuals I get to treat. I’m able to help everyone from school-age athletes to professional athletes; weekend warriors to older people with arthritis. I also treat many nonsurgical musculoskeletal problems, including tendinitis, sprains, strains, fractures, concussions and arthritis. For many patients, I offer treatment that provides immediate relief from pain. My goal is to get patients back to their normal activities as quickly and safely as possible.
- Residency in Internal Medicine Bluefield Regional Medical Center, 2016
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine Campbell University, 2017
- Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences, 2013
- American Osteo Board of Internal Medicine
- American Osteo Board of Internal Medicine-Sports Medicine
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.