Renae Kain, GNP-BC
St. Louis Park - Park Nicollet
I enjoy working with patients and families to improve function, quality of life and preventative care. My area of expertise is in geriatrics with a strong interest in orthopedics. My practice style is empathetic listening and developing a plan together.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Sigma Theta Tau International Society
- National Association of Orthopedic Nurses
Honors & Awards
- John A Hartford Scholar in Geriatrics in Conjunction with Park Nicollet
- I enjoy road biking, mountain biking, travel and spending time with friends and family.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.