Robby Sikka, MD
Bloomington - TRIA
I have been involved with sports medicine research for the last decade working with high school, college, and professional teams. I enjoy working with athletes of all ages and teams to develop unique strategies for injury prevention, rehabilitation, and pain management. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, attending and participating in sports events, and writing.
- Anesthesia Residency at the University of Minnesota
- University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Minnesota Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine "Rising Star" (2016)
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.