Robert Jones, MD, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
Bloomington - TRIA
I am a family medicine doctor who has additional fellowship training in sports medicine. It gives me great satisfaction to help my patients stay active in their leisure activities, work and sports at all levels.
- Family Practice Residency, St. John's Mercy Medical Center, St. Louis, MO
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Baylor University, Waco, TX
- Amercian Board of Family Practice
- Certification of Added Qualification: Primary Care Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Minnesota Medical Association
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and kids, getting involved in my church and traveling.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.