Robyn Knutson Bueling, MD, CAQ, MS
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician - Orthopedic Urgent Care
TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury / TRIA Orthopedics Burnsville
I am trained in Primary Care Sports Medicine with a background in Family Medicine and enjoy treating athletes and active people of all ages with the goal of returning them to their favorite activities. My special interests are young elite athletes, female athletes and nontraditional sports. I have a vast array of experiences as Team Physician/Medical Director at Division I, II, and III collegiate level and minor league baseball and junior hockey. I've done extensive work as Medical Director of sanctioned events for USA Gymnastics and am a Team Physician in the International Traveling Pool for U.S. Figure Skating. I feel strongly that being active is an integral part to a happy and healthy life, and I am honored to have the opportunity to help patients return to what they love.
- Family Medicine, University of Minnesota/Methodist Hospital Program/Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, St. Louis Park, MN
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, ND
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Music, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Master of Science in Exercise Physiology and Biomechanics, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification: Primary Care Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- United States Figure Skating Association
- Clinical Professor - University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- I am the proud mom to two very active kids and two crazy dogs and am married to my high school sweetheart. We enjoy being active together, particularly kayaking, SUP-ing, biking, hiking, swimming, and playing tennis. In addition to traditional high school sports, I was a figure skater and still enjoy that as much as I can. I enjoy playing the piano, vegetarian cooking and good wine with good friends. I love to travel and am always planning at least one trip! We travel regularly, with our favorites being Disney, Hawaii, D.C., and Europe.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.