Samantha Kieser, MS, LAT, ATC
Bloomington - TRIA
My interest for sports medicine stems from tearing my ACL at a young age and my love for sports. Athletic training permits me to be involved in the sports world as well as my passion for helping people. Through TRIA I provide outreach athletic training services to Humboldt High School in St. Paul. I enjoy working with the athletes and ensuring their safety and health. I love being on the sidelines and helping athletes with injuries and preventing new ones from occurring. The most rewarding part of my job is watching an athlete return to play after being injured.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology- College of Saint Benedict, 2012
- Masters of Science in Athletic Training- Montana State University Billings, 2015
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainer’s Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.