Sarah Martin, PA-C
Bloomington - TRIA
I am a Physician Assistant as well as Certified Yoga Therapist with an emphasis on the mind body connection in healing and wellness. I see patients for upper extremity orthopedic injuries as well as for Living Well Consults to enhance healing and well -being. I teach yoga classes and meditation to employees and offer yoga therapy to patients.
- Bachelor of Arts, Luther College
- Master of Science, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- I enjoy traveling and meeting people from all over the world, canoeing in BWCA, backpacking, and spending time with like-hearted individuals including my 13 nieces and nephews, my 2 dogs and husband.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.