Scott Wissink, MD, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
Bloomington - TRIA / Burnsville - Park Nicollet
I first experienced sports medicine from a patient’s perspective when I was injured playing football in high school. I have had several other interactions with sports medicine physicians during college, and more recently as a snowboarder and mountain biker. Now that I am the one treating injured athletes, I strive to always keep this perspective.
- Family Practice Residency - UPMC St. Margaret, Pittsburgh PA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine - UPMC St. Margaret, Pittsburgh PA
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Carleton College, Northfield, MN
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Practice
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- My wife and I met at the University of MN Medical School and she is also joining Park Nicollet. We are returning from Pittsburgh, PA.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.