Shane Gustafson, DO, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
TRIA Orthopedics Maple Grove
I've always been interested in sports, from participation in various activities and sporting endeavors, to obtaining a degree in Exercise Science and trying to, "Practice what i preach." My interest in Sports Medicine is all encompassing, involving musculoskeletal issues for all ages. I've always pursued an interest in low back pain and spine care, and I have experience with fluoroscopic injections for spine and hip pain, as well as use of musculoskeletal ultrasound for diagnostic and interventional purposes. I have past experiences working with professional, collegiate and high school athletic teams. I also strive to make sure my patients understand their musculoskeletal issues so they can take an active role in their own treatment and care.
- Primary Care-Family Practice, Grant Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, Grant Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
- Board Certification Family Practice
- Certificate of Added Qualification Primary Care Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- I enjoy sports and fitness, trying to keep in shape and maintain any semblance of a jump shot that might occasionally go in. If there is any spare time to be had, we really enjoy lake time on the boat or a beach with an ocean breeze.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.